Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jaws? Da nun

While it may seem that I'm bubbling in an early watery grave, taking time to reflect that I always make the Jaws theme music no matter where I'm Swimming.. (rl, sl.. bathtub) Anyways! I digress, while it seems that my recent creative outburst of new items has slowed, it has not! I've simply been taking a small breather after making a slew-load of new hunt items. (Boof will be in 3 upcoming hunts and I've worked hard on these newest items for everyone to enjoy. As I either make a large structure or many items for any one hunt I'm in as I feel cheated if when in a hunting sorta mood I feel pissy if I receive items that not much effort has went into! I will most likely be making some new releases next week for your boofy pleasure as I just feel too pooped to prim it up at the moment. And don't worry, the ideas are there, just the time and manpower that goes into it lacking somewhat sadly. (I was on hiatus for a year after all and ideas just kept popping into my brain!) So.. 3 new hunt items coming up for the July month, 2 current hunt items still in store, and new releases to be sliding out of Boof HQ next week, I promise, or you can spank my ass and call me Shirley! 

Btw.. I think this is flipping hilarious 
Also, if you are a fan of the muppet Chef like myself.. as if you couldn't tell? visit here.. it's so funny.. I keep putting stuff in to see what it pops out with:
Chef Speak LULZ

No comments:

Post a Comment