Saturday, July 30, 2011

New stuff not yet released but previewsss

 While this little island may look innocent it's not. A lot of work an animating went into this lil doozy. I haven't quite made the pics yet for the ad but there is a lot lot lot that will come with this set. An animated sand castle, 2 animated towels, 2 animated life buoys, a harbor buoy that makes sounds, a beachball that makes wave sounds when touched. An animated palm tree and the Island itself. Also trying to throw in some freebie bathing suits and board shorts for those not so beachly inclined. Oi was this time consuming.
Now while this duck MAY appear innocent, he's anything but. >.< I've never had such horrible lag while trying to script an item to sit on!@#!@ I've affectionately called this build the motherquacker due to how much I cursed it out while attempting to script him. But he is a cute lil fella. You just click to sit and he rotates around. I still wanna stab his kawaii eyes out... Damn deceitful innocent looking creature. 


Now you may be asking yourself.. why are these not up for sale yet?! BECAUSE I HATE DOING ADS.. especially with bigger builds. I'm gonna have to redo them.. because those were the snapshots I took and they suck. 
ARGH!@# That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment