Monday, October 31, 2011

Bats in the Belfry Freebie.

Well as I live in East Tennessee I can only say that most of my experiences with bats have been in the negative category. The Summer before last, I was raft guiding on the Pigeon River.
2-Live Wildwater Crew
Okay so having went completely off point from where I was going.. I swear I'm making a point. To say that when I was living at the Guide Communal Cabin.. (with all the crazies above may I  mention) We had small hostel type rooms for each of us. So mine was in the loft of this cabin. Needless to say there is something that attracts bats to me.. (like they are mini vampires and are out to suck my blood. I just know it, I even named one of my regular winged visitors Dracula) So paranoia aside.. because the lil bloodthirsty fiends always seemed to swoosh up to my face at regular intervals when attempting to sleep. I took to sleeping with a pillow on my head and carrying a bad-mitten raquet with me at all times while in the house. If you've ever seen the movie 'The Great Outdoors' you'll know what I mean about sonar guided rodents and this pic.
So, with bad-mitten weapony goodness in hand, I would trapse about in the night with not a care in the world. So inspired by my real life terrors for Halloweeny goodness I present:
 So! New Halloween Freebie, Horrible Mental Scars for Life, and Bats in YOUR Belfry too! HA HAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment