Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday @ Boof : Thing 1 and Thing 2 Costumes

Remember when you were a kid and wished you could be a Thing from the Cat in the Hat story? Yes or no.. I know I recall wanting to be one of those wild crazy lil blue froed things running around everywhere and causing all sorts of trouble.. Not much different from what I do now, sans the blue fro irl. (If only my hair would stay up that way!) But I digress. These are the new costumes from Boof. Thing 1 and Thing 2 from the classic story.

By the way.. I don't think I'll ever make hair again.. so enjoy this fricking fro. I HATED MAKING IT!


The two costumes combined are 75L and no copy so you can toss one to a buddy
the separate costumes are 50L a piece. and shown below.
                                                               Thing 1!
Thing 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment