Monday, November 14, 2011

Always I Wanna Be With You!

Boof has an obsession with Robot Unicorn Attack 





If you are anything like me.. and god willing you aren't quite as fooked in the head as I can be.. then you would love Robot Unicorn Attack. This game has chosen me as it's emissary to the real world to spread love, friendship and rainbows. It's like the Robot Unicorn is the first new my little Pony FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

So.. to bring our love of Unicorns attacking people to SL Hanley created the Robot Unicorn attack. On sale at FTLO's Black Market ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Whisper/208/69/29 ) This Unicorn costs 100L, it animates on attach, and is animated when you walk run jump or fly. A loud piercing ALWAYS song follows in your wake, as a rainbow is left to show others you want to be with them. So! Tp now and get yo Unicorn on.

2 comments:

  1. I ran around the Hub with this and had a blast... all of my dreams really did come true.

    ReplyDelete