Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remember the 5th of November

Okay so.. ever had a friend obsessed  by a movie? Like so obsessed that they then in turn buy all the movie's paraphernalia that they get their grabby little hands on? Well.. my friends have called me that before. 'The Mini Movie Monster' in that I cannot go a 5th of November w/o watching V for Vendetta like.. all day. I still have my tickets from the first time I saw it, (framed, might I add!), and have a signed pic of Nata and Hugo in their V for Vendetta gear. *Swoons* I have a little shrine of it in my room. The signed autograph, the tickets, a framed pic of the comic graded and in mint condition, my copies of the graphic novel. Yes.. copies because I've totally worn out the first one by reading it so much. A little figurine of V.. okay lots more but you get the picture right? So I woke up.. realized this was the 5th of November and I in my lazed haze had yet to formulate anything for V on Second Life? I am a horrible fan! After chastising myself for hours I came up with a plan! V shall live to spread his anarchy in SL, so I proudly present:
This comes with the poster that V slashed in the movie and a personal alpha button to show your support for my favorite vigilante hero.




(Can you spot the poster hanging in my mainstore! *fan girl screech!*)

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

No comments:

Post a Comment