Friday, November 25, 2011

Merry Creepness from Boof

So this year for Christmas Hanley and I decided to creep people out.. Cause I know he's a closet Pedo with a fan, beard and rapist glasses. Which I give to your viewing pleasure what I did the first time I saw one of these bad boys in action on Second Life:

















So yeah! The Creeper Tree really will 'creep' up on you if you aren't careful. So without any further mental scarring here are the ads for these abnormal trees.
Next up the Thieving tree, now this one doesn't walk around but it's just as sneaky.
Those grabby little hands pop down and steal all the presents.. I'm sure this is really Hanley hiding and stealing everyone's Christmas goodies. You Scrooge you!

Okay now serial stuff. (Yeah we all know how serious I can be. HAR) The trees are copiable, 200L a piece, resize friendly and are up for display during the holidays at the mainstore. So merry.. creepness from Boof!

No comments:

Post a Comment