Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mario and Luigi Snowmen

I can remember a time in my life when I would scramble home from school to plop down for endless hours of entertainment from a certain set of brothers. Our adventures would take us many places. It's almost like we grew up together.
They really were like my little babysitters when I was a kid and Nintendo was one of the only things I looked forward to and with so much enthusiasm. It was like.. if I felled one more koopa, broke one more block, or smooshed one more goomba my troubles would just slip away, and happily they did more often than not. If you've been a customer of my store for awhile then I'm sure you've noticed my love for anything Mario related. So it's only fitting that I made them into the latest items! Mario and Luigi Snowmen!
These cute snowmen are 13 Prims (without the blocks above their heads) and are my latest edition for Lazy Sunday. They are copiable, mod, no trans. The set is 75L and the blocks are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment