Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Designer for Boof

After many years of head desking because of a looming deadline along with trying to get new releases to you guys I've found I stress myself out way too much in trying to keep John Q. Public happy with the originality of my designs and the frequency with which they are released. Which in my mind goes something like this:
So yeah, owning a store entirely by yourself on SL can be very daunting. That's why I'm so Derpina about this announcement 
Derpina Boof presents a new designer for Boof! One that is just right on par with my type of crazy. Hanley Speiser a long time friend and all around good guy came up with some ideas that left me all... YAY happy faced about and I know long time Boof Customers will appreciate his kind of mind as well. With that, our first co-release will be this Friday. I am so excited and I'm sure you will be too once you see all the crazy ideas he's came up with for the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment